Monday, October 5, 2015

My Week #09 | Easy Breezy

Uau! My 10th week! And this was a good one -- really! Work has been a bit less chaotic, so I had more free time and I sure used that free time to do some of the things that make me happy! I know life isn't only about working but this is the way I am! I am always working, and if have something to do, I can't stop until it is completely done, and done properly! I don't know if this is a quality or not. But I like being like this!

Anyway -- Since this week I didn't had to wake up super duper early I had time to go out and buy fresh yummy bread for breakfast every day... This is something I haven't done in years! I love fresh bread! And yes -- that is not coffee! It's chocolate milk! ahah



I went to down-town Lisbon -- to Terreiro do Paço --  it is my favorite place in the city! 


That that day, I endup spending all my afternoon in the Museu da Cerveja (in English Beer Musum). If you don't know this place you should definitely go there! It is a bar/restaurant that serves beers from very different countries. And they have something that is soooooooo good --  codfish cakes with cheese (Pasteis de bacalhau com queijo da Serra)! Have you tried'em? OMG They are so so good. I drank a Bohemia beer --  it's a type of beer, ok? I don't know the name in English -- I only drink it in Portugal. It is not dark bear but also not blond. If you know the name, tell me in the comment please! Anywho,  It is so so good. And they serve them in these super cool-looking glasses! Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?



I also went shopping a bit... 



Okey,... I shopped a lot! But I promise I'll make a post of everything that I bought! I went to see the new H&M make up and cosmetic collection-- and i have to say, I was very impressed! I'll make a post only about it -- stay tuned! :)



And of course Sunday I went to vote! I hope you all did it too! 



Let me know in the comments how was your week! I am excited to know!! :)




13 comments:

  1. My week is good I think. I don ' t sleep very mutch because I have classes and I don ' t have tine for blogging but I do new friends and in the weekend I just relax. So its a nice week.

    I love Lisbon! I live in Porto so when I go to Lisbon I stay very happy all the trip.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. A minha semana também foi boa. Agora que falta pouco para a minha filha mais nova nascer, tenho descansado bastante ehehe
    Beijinhos e boa semana =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A minha semana também foi boa, um pouco cansativa, mas moderada!!
    (Respondi à tua questão)

    ReplyDelete
  4. O terreiro do paço é um sítio tão bonito para se visitar :) Também tenho de tirar um dia desta semana para ir às compras :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. a minha semana foi a loucura total a nível profissional. Ando extremamente cansada, precisava de abrandar o ritmo <3

    www.stylebyanapaixao.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que dia em cheio!
    Também adoro a baixa lisboeta.
    Estou para levar o namorado ao Museu da Cerveja há algum tempo porque ele adora (já eu detesto, mas o amor é mesmo assim..)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? let me know...I always follow back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. tantas comprinhas! =D

    http://tehteh25.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nossa quanta coisa boa em! Obrigada pela visita lá no meu cantinho, volte sempre ^_^

    Beijos
    @tudodmenina
    www.tudodmenina.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belo dia :) acho que a Bohemia é aquilo a que chamam de Cerveja Ruiva portanto em inglês talvez se traduza por Red Beer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for your visit and comment!!!
    I don't see you in my followers list. Please check it and I follow you back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook