I haven't done a TAG in a while, so when I saw this on at As Gavetas da Minha Casa I thought this is just the perfect small simple TAG for me to do! This TAG was actually created on the blog Viagens Pelo Mundo. It is a complete the sentences type of thing. And it was in Portuguese but I've translated it. So let's do it!
- I am very (Sou muito): stubborn, honest and frontal.
- I can't stand (Não suporto): dumb and stupid people
- I never (Eu nunca): had a pet
- I've fought (Eu lutei): to have everything I have today.
- When I was a child (Quando era criança) : I loved having pancakes for dinner.
- At this exact moment (Neste exacto momento): i'm spending my lunch hour to work on the blog -- I really need to get back to work!
- I'm scared to death (Eu morro de medo): of spiders.
- I've always liked (Eu sempre gostei): Soup. I love soup.
- If I could (Se eu pudesse): I would travel for ever.
- I am happy when (Estou feliz quando) : I'm always happy :D!
- If I could go back in time (Se podesse voltar no tempo): I would go to the 18th century and meet Marie-Antoinette.
- I love (Adoro): Disneyland and Starbucks.
- I really want to travel (Quero muito viajar): To Machu Picchu (Peru)
- I need to (Preciso de): Start working out more frequently and drinking more water. Really.
- I don't like to watch (Não gosto de ver): Public TV. It's depressing.
*Gi from the blog Agridoce
*J from the blog DreamingWithPeaches
*Mellia from the blog SuperWoman
*MAG from the blog A Loucura da Mag
Let's see those answers! =)