The weather has been dreadful. Rainy and all grey. And I hate this. It makes me so depressed. When I look out the window all that my heart wants is to go away! To travel to a nice warm beach. And just lay in the sun and relax!
Let's imagine for a second that we could do this ok? That we could chose a nice warm sunny place and just leave our busy lives behind and go! Let's plan our trip shall we?
What do you think about Florida Panhandle ? The Sunshine State sounds awesome to spend some quality time! Yes, I can definitely imagine my self just relaxing on St. George Island, maybe going to Disney World!
As for accommodation... Well HomeAway has so many great vacation places to rent, with so many price points that, tbh, I am sure that I would find there some great options! If you are actually thinking about you holidays and starting to plan them, don't forget to check HomeAway! It's cheaper then a hotel and you are renting a whole house, which gives you the freedom to have your won space, make your food, and have no schedules! Something that annoys me when going to hotels is having to respect the meals schedules -- like breakfast is only until 10 am or lunch only until 14h. And I just hate having to worry about that!
But now, the hardest thing -- what to pack! It is always hard to decide what to take! But I have a few essentials that I cannot live without and that I have to take with me! Of curse I'm not showing you the obvious stuf but a few awesome things that I think are a necessity for some great holidays!
(1) A nice summery colorful flowy jumpsuit. Good for going to the beach but also nice enough to walk around with. And of course, super comfy! For me soft tie-dye pastel colors just scream summer and beach! Love it! -- HERE
(2) A nice backpack to carry all my stuff with me! I think that the Herschel Classic Retreat Backpack in khaki is just amazing! For me it screams summer adventures! -- HERE
(3) An amazing beach towel is also something that I need with me. This ones by Vertty are just the coolest ones I've seen! First they have a really unique shape! Also, they have a waterproof pocket for you to keep your phone or keys always dry! I love the Coral one! -- HERE
(4) My JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker is also something good to have on hand! It's great to listen to some music, in the beach -- since it's splash proof -- or in the morning when I am getting ready! -- HERE
(5) We cannot forget about sun protection! My favorite brand for sunscreen is from Vichy and I always use SPF 30 for my body and SPF 50 for my face. For my lips, I like EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm with SPF15 in Sweet Mint!
I hope you liked it! Let me know, in the comments, what would you pack for escaping the winter? And don't forget to visit HomeAway!