I don't know if I've ever told you, but a few years ago I accidentally discovered that I'm slightly allergic to chocolate. My uncle went to south-america and brought me toasted cacao beans, that I ate. And that made me go into the hospital with a closed thought. I made allergy tests and I found out that I am allergic to chocolate. But usually I need to eat a lot of really dark chocolate to have any sort of reaction.
But in the last two weeks I've been extra sensitive -- every time I eat anything with chocolate I get rashes all over my body. Yesterday I ate an Oreo and imminently got a bunch of red spots on my stomach! How am I going to survive Christmas without being able to each chocolate?!