Thursday, December 1, 2016

My Life | Soulmates


I've came to terms with my feelings. I've been in denial, but I've to accept the fact that I'm in love with him. And I truly think that he is my soul mate -- if that exists, he is clearly mine. I've 
I've always believed in this definition of soulmate. And yep, I clearly feel this.We are two parts of the same whole. We think the same, we react the same way, we like the same stuff. 

And one of the most crazy things about us is that we grew up in the same city, we used to live extremely close to each other when we were kids, we went to the same university. We even have a ton of common friends. We met now, because now is the right time. I hope.

-- BTW, he didn't cheat on me the other day. At least he says he didn't, and he gave me a believable excuse that I chose to believe in. Just this time tho. --

18 comments:

  1. Fico a torcer para que seja mesmo a alma gémea que descreves =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desejo-te a melhor das sortes linda, que corra tudo como tiver de correr <3
    Beijinhos,
    An Aesthetic Alien | Instagram | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Espero que resulte entre vocês, especialmente se te sentes assim :)

    Beijinhos,
    O meu reino da noite ~ facebook ~ bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. De que serve tirar conclusões precipitadas??
    Desejo-vos as maiores felicidades!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute<3
    I follow you! Follow me back?

    mysweetescapemasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, things happen when they have to happen.
    I am a supporter of the theory that there is a time and a right time for things to happen.
    Let everything go, my dear.
    BLOG | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post Dear!

    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finalmente! :p

    Eu acredito em almas gémeas no sentido em que existem pessoas que estão destinadas a ficar juntas, seja quando for.

    Espero que sejam muito felizes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorei a frase e muitas felicidades!
    beijinhos
    https://direitoporlinhastortas-id.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I started to believe in soulmates when I met my husband:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. muitas felicidades!
    essa imagem fez-me tanto lembrar algo que dei em filosofia.

    http://arrblogs.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. large number indeed. you will find that the primary supplement is taken in conjunction with other ingredients, and Creatine is normally comes mixed with other amino acids and dextrose.http://www.strongtesterone.com/max-test-xtreme/

    ReplyDelete
  13. God luck! I hope he really is your soul mate, it's a great feeling that you feel that way about him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Boa sorte com a relação, pelo que dizes parece-me que realmente foram feitos um para o outro :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
Instagram // Facebook