Monday, January 9, 2017

Review | L'Oreal Parisl Elvive Extraordinary Oil

This summer, one of my best friends was this hair oil : L'Oreal Parisl Elvive Extraordinary Oil -- the summer version! 


Sun and salt usually make my hair extremely dry -- and this summer I was trying out the L'Oreal Paris Casting Sunkiss Tropical, which is basically bleach in a spray bottle. And my hair really appreciated me using this!

And yes, I know it's almost winter now. But I wanted to keep using this to see if I should add this step to my "hair routine", or if this product is something that I only need during the summer.

First of all: packaging -- I really like the gold-ish transparent bottle. And I think the blue-sky pump just gives it super summer-y feel. I really like it. Oh and yes, it's actually nice that iit comes with a pump -- makes application so much easier and mess free!


This oil is different for other oils I've tried. I don't know if it is a "dry" oil, but for sure feels like it. The texture is slightly different from what I was expecting -- it's really liquid-y, but when you rub it on your hands it feels dry. It doesn't make my hair greasy or sticky, just smoother and looking more nourished. It is absorbed almost immediately. It doesn't even make my hands feel greasy after applying it!

During the summer, I would apply it on the beach -- after letting my hair dry for a while. Now, I'm basically doing the same thing. I use about two/three pumps and I apply it only on the ends of my dry hair -- because that's here I need it the most. It smells really good, but the smell is not overpowering. I can still smell my shampoo after using this. 

I really think this helps protecting my hair. I feel like it actually works well against the heat. My hair feels really nice after applying this, and I feel like this is really nourishing my ends. 
Totally worth trying out.

18 comments:

  1. Amazing post dear! :) Great review!

    http://lifella2.blogspot.com/ following u, pls follow back♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Já tenho olhado para ele nas lojas mas ainda nunca comprei!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muito bom! Se não deixa o cabelo oleoso tenho de experimentar isso para as minhas pontas secas!
    Beijinhos
    Por onde anda a Sofia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confesso que nunca usei
    Beijinhos
    CantinhoDaSofia /Facebook /Intagram
    Tem post novos todos os dias

    ReplyDelete
  5. Conhecia mas ainda não usei mas ando de olho nele!

    Beijinhos
    That Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Por acaso não o conhecia, tenho de ver se o encontro por aqui, adorava experimentá-lo!
    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE // INSTAGRAM //

    ReplyDelete
  7. Já experimentei e também gostei muito :D
    Beijinhos,
    An Aesthetic Alien | Instagram | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Já conhecia o produto e também me dei super bem!
    with love, KATE ❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ando curiosa com este produto já há algum tempo. Acabaste de me convencer:)
    Beijinhos
    elisaumarapariganormal.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that product:)
    Have a good day!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tenho uma amiga que utiliza e adora.
    No meu cabelo não se dá bem... :/ Tenho cabelo tendencialmente oleoso :/
    Beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  12. And I oredered L'Oreal oil too! :)))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Que maximo amei esse óleo é tudo de bom, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fiquei curiosa! Não gosto de óleos gordurosos para o cabelo que deixam uma sensação de oleosidade, por isso tenho de dar a esse uma oportunidade :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adoro este produto, especialmente no Verão ;)

    Beijinhos!
    Stephanie's Daily Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  16. Confesso que ainda não experimentei!...
    Para resolver isso, um dia destes...
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook