Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Review | LUSH Serendipity Soap

For while now I've been really into things that smell of lavender. I've always liked this sense. I don't know exactly what is about it, but whenever I smell it, it just makes me feel cozy, and clean! I feel clean whenever I shower with something that smells like lavender, it is kinda weird, I know.

Lavender is great, and it has a bunch of benefits to the skin! Lavender has antiseptic and anti-fungal properties, and is often used for treating yucky skin problems, it helps balancing the skin, helping to calm it, helping skin to regenerante and to properly heal. Supposedly, it helps acne, it strengthens hair, helps get rid of dandruff and oily hair. And, most importantly -- it smooths our cellulite! Lavender improves circulation, and prevents stretch marks and dispels fluid retention, thus helping with the appearance of cellulite! 



So yeah, showering with a lavender-thingy every day sounds extremely beneficial! This is why this Lush soap has become one of my shower essentials! It's called Serendipity and it's a little slice of heaven. It smells so good. My whole bathroom smells like lavender, just from having this soap sitting around. It even has little lavender flowers mixed in, that fall in your bathtub as use the soap. I like to use a shower puff, thus I just rub the soap on my puff until it is full of foam and I wash my body with that. It lathers really nicely, creating a soft -- slightly purple -- foam. It is made with all fresh and natural ingredients, and I love it. I doesn't make my skin feel dry, but clean and tight. It's definitely my favorite.

24 comments:

  1. I love LUSH!
    http://anielasv.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Por acaso, lavanda para mim é daqueles cheiros que não aguento mesmo! x

    E. ♥ Meet me for Breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro a Lush e lavanda, tenho de experimentar =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I have not visited a Lush store in a long time now, but their products are superb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adoro a Lush exactamente por isto. Os produtos além de serem naturais têm tantos benefícios para nós!

    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE // INSTAGRAM //

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosto muito dos produtos da lush e dos seus benefícios! :)
    Beijinhos

    http://in-dianag.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lush is always the great choice,as for me)
    KireiKana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ainda não experimentei, mas infelizmente tenho pouco acesso à LUSH :(

    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow lovely post dear!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PFW STREET STYLE MARCH 2017 III

    ReplyDelete
  10. Não conhecia, aliás conheço poucos produtos da Lush infelizmente :s
    Beijinho
    http://adiaryb.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Também adoro! ;)

    Parece ser bom. Acredita que nunca testei nada da Lush?

    Ótima quarta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Não tenho usado produtos da LUSH, mas gosto imenso de alfazema. Tem um aroma tão relaxante!

    *estou a seguir

    Experiências e Constatações

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nunca fui a uma LUSH! :O
    Acho que não há nenhuma perto de onde eu vivo.
    Esse produto parece-me incrível!

    Lovable Maria | Instagram | Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sempre tive imensa curiosidade em experimentar os produtos da Lush, infelizmente, não tenho acesso à loja!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the smell of lavender too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Opa adoro a lush mas só consigo comprar como vou a franca :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. A Lush tem mesmo produtos fantásticos!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Deixaste-me curiosa, já tinha experimentado alguns esfoliantes deles e dorei :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tenho imensa curiosidade com os produtos da lush, tenho de experimentar :)

    The Glitter DoorInstagramFacebook

    ReplyDelete
  20. Levander... mmmm.... Looks like that it is great product!

    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook