Thursday, September 6, 2018

REVIEW | BENEFIT Brow Contour Pro




Being such a lazy ass girl, I'm always looking for products that make my life easy. And when I saw this product on Benefit's Instagram I've been dying to get my hands on it. And of course also , the whole cute 90's multi-color pen look, completely sold it for me.

Let me introduce you to the Brow Contour PRO. It's a 4-in-1 product that has everything you need to make your brows looking all perfect and awesome. The fact that it is the size of a pen makes it super practical and perfect for traveling.

This product is designed to be extremely easy to use -- You always start at the lighter shade, and if you look at the top of the pen, you can see the little harrows that show you where to go next.
This lighter shade goes on the front of the brow -- up until the higher point. Here, you should click your pen and switch to the darker shade. This one is supposed to go on the tail of you brow -- but I always do a few flicks in the middle section as well to make it blend better. I also use a spooly to even out the product everything and avoid any hash lines.

After that it comes the clean up -- with the definer shade. This is basically a concealer with which you literally draw around you brows to make'em all sharp. You do need to blend it because it makes a very defined line --  I use my fingers but when I tried this out at benefit boutique they used a sponge applicator to blend it. 

The last step is the highlighter. You basically paint the highlighter on your brow bone, blend it a little, and that's it.


I've been loving this product mainly because of the convinice of only taking one thing with me.
Because it's a 4-in-1 product, you have to settle for the shades that come in it. In my case, the dark colors are OK, but I think that the concealer is too orange and too close to the highlighter shade. And I guess that this is the big disadvantage of this product -- you can't really mix and match shades to make it work better for you. I also kinda of wish it came also with a spooly or a little brow brush, because you do need to work the product into your brows somehow. Oh and yes, this is the perfect product for you to start with if you are not used to do your brows. The tips are all very small and the product is super soft, and super easy to apply and blend. It's precise enough for an every-day look.



13 comments:

  1. That's a neat product, thanks for letting us know about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estou extremamente tentada com este menino exactamente por reunir tantos produtos num só! Parece-me mesmo prático! E adorei a review!

    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh looks awesome! I never tried Benefit products but always hear great things :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olha que ainda não tinha percebido o propósito deste produto até ler o teu post, vi no Instagram mas tinha ideia que eram quatro tons para as sobrancelhas

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a product I would try.
    Thank you for your comments in my blog, answering your questions, I use ShopStyleCollective for my side ads. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook