Friday, May 31, 2019

MyLable Skin Care [YOUZZ]




Usually I'm a sucker for high-end products, BUT good skin care doesn't need to burn a hole in your wallet. I've been trying out these MyLable goodies and so far I'm really enjoying the experience. MyLable is the in-house beauty products brand for the Portuguese supermarket Continente. These are super affordable and very high quality. I have been using the Q10 day-cream on my face and it smells really nice and feels great. As for the gigantic tub of moisturizer, it feels really nice on my skin, it's not sticky at all and it makes my skin feel really soft and nourished. And OMG the Olive oil body lotion is just so luxurious! It is super smooth and just feels amazing on my skin. And do you know what the best part is? This double pack only costs 1.99€! 

I'm going to keep using these products and eventually write a full review about them. But in the meanwhile, tell me: Have you tried any MyLable products? What's your favorite MyLable product? What other products should I try?

#MyLable #LoveMeMyLable



15 comments:

  1. Esse pote de creme gordo é bom?
    Visita-me: https://www.corujacorujita.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu uso creme hidratante diariamente, depois do banho, e já experimentei vários, mas confesso que esse não conhecia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preciso de me preocupar mais com isso mas a minha conversa é sempre a mesma e nunca faço nada =P

    Beijocas

    ReplyDelete
  4. O produto de azeite deve ser mesmo maravilhoso

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good body lotion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excelentes produtos!
    Beijinhos,
    Espero por ti em:
    strawberrycandymoreira.blogspot.pt
    http://www.facebook.com/omeurefugioculinario
    https://www.instagram.com/marysolianimoreira/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks for this review!
    Kiss from italy!

    https://nettaredimiele.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grazier per i consigli. Cercherò più informazioni su questa azienda.
    www.ellagai.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great group of products! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obrigada pela visita lá no meu tacho e também por me seguir...um beijinho o seu cantinho é muito lindo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que lega, eu não conhecia essa mara, que bom que se adaptou.
    beijinhos
    Blog Entre Garotas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sabes que fiquei super curiosa com esse creme de oliva.
    Parece-me o companheiro perfeito para o ginásio! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Acho que vou comprar esse creme de corpo! Até agora só ouvi coisas boas :)

    https://aritateixeira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eu confesso que aprecio o creme gordo, da embalagem grande!...
    Já os cremes de rosto... confesso, que tenho apreciado mais os da concorrência... que mencionei num comentário a um post teu, posterior a este...
    Cheguei a experimentar algumas lacas desta marca... para dar um toque de firmeza ao meu cabelo, aqui e além... mas também já as troquei... pelas da Cien... e Cosmia... tenho um cabelo um bocado rebelde... e não adiantavam de nada as da MyLabel... com muita pena minha... pois o preço... era bem convidativo... comparando com muitas outras do mercado...
    Beijinhos
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook