Sunday, August 20, 2017

Empties #10 | Summer Empties

I know summer is only halfway trough but I already have a bunch of emptied out products that for me are summer staples. A long long time ago I wrote a post about which are my beach essentials -- it was acutally one of my first posts here on the blog! And this choice of products is very much related to those essentials. These are products that I need to have every summer and although I don't get exactly the same stuff every year, but I always gravitate to the same type of products.



- NIVEA SUN Protect & Refresh Sunscreen 30 SPF. On *drugstore* sunscreen, for me, Nivea tops it all. I don't really like the other brands. They smell weird. And this one is my favorite. Is not sticky, it's very light and it's completely transparent on the skin. I never had any problems with it, it does what it's supposed and it's fairly cheap. Will I repurchase it? Probably, but now I already bought something else. 

- VASENOL Spray & Go Body Moisturizer Aloe Fresh. I really like this moisturizer for summer. It's a spray on -- which means it's super easy and fast to apply. You can just spray it on and give it a little rub and that's is. And it's aloe. Aloe is great for skin burns, and if you are out in the sun, I think that a moisturizer with aloe it's the best thing to avoid redness! It smells super nice! Just one thing: it doesn't last long... This spray bottle was good for maybe a week and a half of everyday use. But I really like it. Will I repurchase it? I would like to, but I can't seem to find it anywhere! Do you know if it has been discontinued? I've found the plain version and the chocolate version, but this one I just can't find anymore!

- LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrubs. It's not the first time I talk about this product, neither will be the last. This is a very natural product. The scrub agent is salt. And it has alcohol and limes, which makes it smell like a mojito -- super appropriate for summer, don't you think? I really like it, but it's not a cheap product. It's my all-year-round body scrub, but it is super expensive and I've restrained my self from buying it as often as I would like.Will I repurchase it? Yep Yep!

- MYLABLE Anti Celulite GEL. I wrote a full review about this product a while back. And, yes, this is a repeat! I honestly like it. Does it work wonders? I don't know. Did I felt that my skin was tighter and smoother? Yep! It's good and really nice, specially for how much it costs. Will I repurchase it? Maybe!



28 comments:

  1. O nívea também é mesmo o meu favorito! xx

    www.catmorais.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Também sou fã desse hidratante em spray para o Verão! É super prático mesmo!
    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esses sprays da vasenol são muito bons, adoro!
    Beijinhos :)
    https://dailyvlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoro o Spray & Go da Vasenol!

    Beijinhos
    http://aestilografa.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eu tenho esse spray da Vasenol mas o meu é de cacau e deixa um cheirinho ótimo na pele!

    Beijinhos
    That Girl | FACEBOOK PAGE | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tenho que experimentar esse MyLable... ando a precisar sem dúvida!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Confesso que adorava experimentar o produto da lush. Só tenho um lip scrub da marca.
    Beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  8. Já me tinha questionado se esse hidratante em spray seria uma boa opção agora para o verão, bem parece que vou experimentar!
    Beijinhos,

    A Maiazita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eu cá só costumo usar o protetor e um creme depois da praia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obrigada!
    Já ouvi falar de alguns, mas nunca experimentei nenhum.

    Com amor,
    sara

    priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quero imenso experimentar o anti celulite da mylabel!
    The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really wanna try that lush body scrub for the longest time! i also use sunscreen and i think it's a staple for everyday, not just summer.. especially because i live in a tropical country! haha. anyway, i hope you can drop by my blog too and follow if you like! saying hello all the way from the Philippines! have a lovely day! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Quero muitooo esse da Lush!

    Beijos ♥

    Jéssica || Fashion Jacket
    www.fashionjacket.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nivea sunscreen is very cool.
    i am following you
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/
    Plz follow me back

    ReplyDelete
  15. Esse spray hidratante da vasenol é maravilhoso! Beijinho <3

    Inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post dear! :)
    kisses...

    Soslu Badem by Dilek ...

    ReplyDelete
  17. R: Sim, desta vez espero que seja para ficar, também me agrada :p

    Já ouvi falar muito bem do anti celulite e do spray hidratante, mas nunca usei nenhum.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Não conheço nenhuma dessas marcas, também dobro os cuidados com a pele durante o verão :)

    Beijos,
    Pri
    www.vintagepri.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  19. Esse hidratante da Vasenol é top! Novo post no blog : The Ordinary https://solnaaguafria.blogspot.pt/2017/08/the-ordinary.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Já experimente Vasenol Spray & Go de chocolate e adorei. Concordo contigo quando dizes que dura pouco, é verdade, mas sinceramente gosto de produtos rápidos de aplicar e este creme ganha por isso.
    Nesta nota, adoro o Oleo Revlon Natural Honey Oil and Go de Argan. É rápido de aplicar e bastante eficaz.

    Xiá
    https://thecoffeecupblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great empties! My next Empties story is also coming up soon. :)
    Have a great week!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the Nivea sun protect ;)
    kiss

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post, amazing stuff :)
    http://wooho11.blogspot.com/ - i invite <3 follow me-will respond with

    ReplyDelete
  24. Olá!! :) Só queria dizer-te que te nomeei para responderes a uma TAG que podes encontrar no meu blogue (www.margarida.in) e, se estiveres interessada, gostava que passasses por lá. Beijinhos <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. No que toca a proteção solar também escolho sempre Nivea! Fiquei curiosa com esse anti celulítico da My Label, adorava experimentar :)

    https://mundodablue.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adoro o Ocean Salt! :D É um dos melhores esfoliantes que já experimentei.
    Beijinhos

    www.andybefashion.com | Facebook | Instagram | Snapchat

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tenho de experimentar esse gel da My Label!
    Esfoliante de cara e corpo.... descobri uma receita super fácil e económica... que resulta às mil maravilhas... acabei por deixar de comprar todos os esfoliantes que usava anteriormente, confesso!... Tenho poupado imenso... e o corpo, cara e mãos... ficam com uma suavidade incrível, e que julgava impossível! E de certeza... que é com algo, que tu tens em casa...
    Beijinhos!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook