Saturday, July 30, 2016

Interview with the Pinguim + Leave me some Questions!


I answered some questions on the blog "O pinguim sem asas"! If you are interested in knowing a bit more about this person that buggs you every other day with random stuff, you should check it out! 
And I've been thinking about doing a Q&A, so if you have any questions for me, no matter how random, leave me a comment and I'll answer asap! 

And just a quick note: I haven't had time to draw the giveaway winner. Work has been a little bit crazy. But I will get to that :)

7 comments:

  1. Vou lá espreitar :)
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to check your answers out! :) Have a great weekend dear ! :)xx

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em resposta ao teu comentário. Por vezes consigo perceber o que dizes mas outras vezes não entendo, o inglês não é de todo o meu forte e às vezes fico tempos a ver se percebo o verbo e acabo por desistir, só isso :) Sempre que percebo e consigo entender o raciocino eu comento! Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  4. não conhecia o blog, vou lá espreitar :)
    beijinhos

    http://umacolherdearroz.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Já fui lá ver. Adorei, verdadeiramente, conhecer-te um pouco melhor:)
    Beijinhos
    elisaumarapariganormal.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook