Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Review | COLOURPOP Ultra Matte Lip

I'm not too into lipsticks, you know that. I like soft, natural, pink-ish tones. I prefer lipstick' colours close to my natural lip shade. And when I find one that I really really love, I pretty cable of wearing it every single day. I have a Chanel one that I love -- it's a very classic looking lipstick, my favorite ever. For me it's just perfect for to wear every day. 


Lately I’ve been having some selfestime issues. I haven’t felt like my self, to be honest… I’ve had more anxiety issues in the last few months than I’ve had in my whole life. And this is something that is very hard for me to deal with. I’m not the prettiest girl alive, but I’ve never had this lack of selfestime, body-image issues, and lack of confidence that I’m really feeling now. But I’m know how to deal with this, and I know I can deal with this – I’m already dealing with this! And one of the best ways to make you feel amazing is with make up. Just spicing up my every day routine makes me feel way better. Really. And I know that this shade isn’t really that outside of my comfort zone, but it’s different than what I’m used to. This shade is called Sunday and it’s slightly dark dusty pink.

It’s a ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Liquid Lipstick. And yes, it lives up to its name. It’s super matte but I don’t feel like it drys up my lips. The applicator is small, which is kinda good, if you, like my, have small lips. It’s really easy to apply, the formula is very smooth and, much like most of ColourPop’s products, super pigmented. It’s not streaky and one coat is enough to cover you lips.


And I honestly love the packaging. You know I really like simple, sleek and clean packaging, and I think this tube really checks every box for me. The chrome lid, the clear tube, the simple lettering.. Perfect. And very beautiful to pull out of your make up bag in the middle of the office. And I honestly think this colour is perfect for the holidays!




21 comments:

  1. I like it,...
    Beijinhos,
    Espero por ti em:
    strawberrycandymoreira.blogspot.pt
    http://www.facebook.com/omeurefugioculinario
    https://www.instagram.com/marysolianimoreira/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty shade! I hope you are feeling better, I know sometimes something small like a lipstick or a good book cheers me up!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe, um beijinho de força. Espero que hoje te estejas a sentir maravilhosa, porque tu és linda e nós sabemos! Gostei imenso da review, quero muito estragar-me na colour pop!

    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE

    ReplyDelete
  4. A maior beleza vem de dentro! <3
    Adorei a cor do batom e parece-me ser bom mas não tenho nada da marca!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try Colourpop! That colour is so pretty!

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful color, look so good!
    So nice and interesting post darling, great!
    Like it so much. Have a nice day!

    Visit me, dear. Hope see you soon. Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gostei da cor. Um beijinho grande e que venham muitos dias felizes :) Beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gostei muito da cor. Óptima para dar um "lift" na nossa auto-estima! Quanto à ansiedade, passei por uma fase difícil, mas foi isso mesmo, uma fase. A tua também vai ser. Força nisso!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Todos temos em alguma altura da nossa vida, falta de confiança e auto estima, mas temos de nos erguer e não nos deixar ir abaixo.....força nisso e cabeça erguida <3

    Adorei a cor, é linda!

    Beijinho grande <3
    http://demantanosofa.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Olá! :)
    Um pouco atrasada, venho retribuir a visita.
    Obrigada por teres passado no meu blog e por me seguires. Já te sigo também :)
    Adoro batons líquidos matte. Apesar de só ter usado uma vez, adoro ver o efeito. Já adorava antes de experimentar :) Essa cor é linda. Os rosas são os meus favoritos, sempre.

    Beijinhos
    Maria
    Words of Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Muito, muito obrigado querida. De coração :D

    O caminho é sempre em frente. nunca te esqueças disso <3
    A cor é fabulosa!

    NEW COOKING POST | Have you tried COUSCOUS? Here's a super easy recipe! :o
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing color! I love this lip gloss. Nice review sweetie <3
    Have a great weekend <3
    Beauty and Fashion Freaks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Que cor gira!

    Beijinhos,
    Inês
    http://www.indiglitz.pt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woow *-* Love this color!!!
    Nice post, thanks for your review!

    | xoxo Donatella ♥ https://discoveringtrend.blogspot.it/ |

    ReplyDelete
  15. Esta cor perto do coral é das minhas favoritas. Acho que fica bem em qualquer estação e sinceramente em qualquer idade e etnia! :)
    http://www.fine-alchemy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook