Sunday, December 10, 2017

INBOX | NOVEX Mystic Curls Shampoo & Conditioner


-- how cute is this rapping?! and the little sticker! love it --

One of my favorite brands to work with is Embelleze Portugal! I love being a blogger ambassador and I love receiving and trying out all the goodies that they occasionally send me!
This time, they have kindly sent me two products from their Mystic Black line. I'm honestly excited to try these out! I have wavy hair. Not curly. Wavy. And I'm always straightening it because it's just easier to control. When I don't do it, my hair just gets all frizzy and tangled and it just looks bad. I'm going to try these out and see if they make any difference. It's says it's suitable for all hair types, so we'll see.  Oh, and I have to tell you -- these smell like magic.




13 comments:

  1. Também recebi e já estou a testar :) Beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Já ouvi falar tão bem destes produtos... :)
    Um beijinho,
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esses produtos parecem-me excelentes, pelo que tenho ouvido dizer! Pelo menos o press kit é lindo e as embalagens também.

    My Own Anatomy ✨

    ReplyDelete
  4. Os produtos parecem ser muito bons.

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  5. os produtos da Novex são sempre divinais! x

    E. ♥ Meet me for Breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nunca testei essa marca mas já ouvi falar maravilhas da máscara Santo Black. Só ainda não encontrei uma loja física que venda.

    Kill Your Barbies | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nunca experimentei nada da Embelleze, tenho que ver se arrisco! =)

    MRS. MARGOT

    ReplyDelete
  8. The products sounds great!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: CHRISMTAS OUTFIT: SHINE, ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Curiosa pra sentir esse cheirinho dos produtos! Parecem bons <3

    Beijos, ♥ brilhodealuguel.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Já ouvi imensa gente a falar deles e parecem ser ótimos.


    Vânia Nunes
    www.vanianunes.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorei conhecer esse produto! Amo os produtos da linha Novex!
    Instagram @brunaestiloitgirl
    Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Canal Youtube 
    Beeijos (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Também recebi o kit ;)
    A Embelleze sempre a mimar as suas embaixadoras... <3
    BLOG | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook