Thursday, May 23, 2019

New In My Closet | My Furla Play

I absolutely love My Furla Play Metropolis with the super ornamented and intricate pink suede flap. It's just so beautiful, and detailed and I loved. These jewels were placed one-by-one by hand in Italy and they are just so stunning! However, I'm so scared that they might come off that I don't wear this bag as much as I would love to. I'm so scared to ruin it that I barley take it out of the house. You can see in the next picture how intricate the placement of this jewels are, and you can also see the little thingy that holds one of the big gems sticking out -- It got caught on my jacket and it just opened! Thankfully, I was able to push it down and it's like nothing ever happen!




So I decided to buy the plain flap, that matches the rest of my bag, because I thought that this way I would get more uses out of it... And yep, I've been using my pink bag all the time and I am so happy. Best decision ever! I only spent 60€ on the flap and basically now I have two bags. I can wear the simple one to work, or just going out with friend, and the very ornamented one whenever I'm feeling more fancy.



19 comments:

  1. Super gira,...
    Beijinhos,
    Espero por ti em:
    strawberrycandymoreira.blogspot.pt
    http://www.facebook.com/omeurefugioculinario
    https://www.instagram.com/marysolianimoreira/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea! I didn't know you could do this! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you always have options! The bejeweled piece is so stunning.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Furla! I have their Metropolis bag and it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to get a Furla bag. This one is super cute and yes I agree you will get much more use from the plain flap.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. É tão linda, amei.
    Beijinhos
    http://virginiaferreira91.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adoro, adoro, adooooro! É linda e ainda por cima cor-de-rosa, a minha cor preferida :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very pretty... I think you cannot be afraid of taking it out of the house. You have to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorei! Não tenho nenhuma mala da Furla, mas já namorei muitas :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bag, it's super cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook