Thursday, May 2, 2019

REVIEW | FLORMAR Color Palette Eye-shadow 006 Pink Desserts

I'm not very adventurous with eye-shadow. I usually don't go for very bold eye-shadow looks. I honestly like to keep things simple and in the neutrals.
I only own two eye-shadow pallets -- one from ColourPop and one from Zoeva. I love them, they are great and beautiful but they are both in the same color ranges. And I felt like I needed a pallet with more color to complemente those two that I already owned. But I also didn't want to invest a lot of money because I know that I'm not going to use it a whole lot. So I thought I would give Flormar a shot. Flormar products are usually very nice. I own bunch of their stuff, and nothing has let me down so far! But I had never tried any of their eye-shadows before. So, I picked up this little 5 shade pallet to try, with a range of pink colors. I always think that pinks look really well on my skin.


So this is the Color Palette Eye-shadow in shade 006 Pink Desserts. It's an eye shadow pallet, with 5 different shades. In this case, it has all the shades you would need to create a look -- a base shade, mid-range shades, and a really dark shade! Every shade is pearlized, they are shimmery, but not glittery. It has light reflecting pigments in its formula to add extra shine, and yes, you can totally notice those.


The pallet it self is nice, it has a nice weight to it. The box is made of a cheap plastic, much similar as their blushes and bronzes. 

The shadows are really nice, but not super super pigmented. But it's buildable. Even the white shows up really nice. I didn't really noticed any differences in the formula among the shadows, they all work pretty much the same... they are all easy to blend. However, the lighter shades have a lot of fall out! I mean, a LOT! 

The shades don't have names, but I've swatched them by order on my arm. I have the shadows fully packed on the stars, and then on the side I did try to kinda blend them and fade them so that you can see how they work in both situations. The color payoff is really nice, and I love the range of pinks. My favorite are definite the two darker ones! They are just lovely and I think they go really well with my skin tone. Also, I was really surprised how well the wight shows off! Gives a nice ice-y shine to a look and it can even be used as an inner corner highlighter. You can really see the pearlized shine of these shadows and how beautiful they are.

-- BTW, how adorable are these swatches?! I'm so proud ahah --

Overall, I feel like this is a really nice eye-shadow pallet, that I can get a lot of use of. It was fairly cheap but the quality of the shadows is far superior to many others of this price range that I've tried before. Totally recommend.




25 comments:

  1. Que essa paleta não conhecia, mas tem umas cores bem bonitas
    Beijinhos
    Novo post
    Tem post novos todos os dias

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this brand's product 😊 Thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swatches look so cute! I love the shade selection in this set.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow we only have one Flormar store here and I thought it was a bad brand, y'know? Cuz I rarely hear people talking about it. But I'm happy to hear that their eyeshadow is actually a decent quality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colours of this palette ♥
    xoxo,
    http://ysiakova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ficam absolutamente lindíssimas no teu tom de pele, tens toda a razão!

    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindas
    Adorei o post, lá no meu novo post tem links Zaful. Se você puder me ajudar a ganhar créditos clicando nos links?
    https://meuestiloe.blogspot.com/2019/04/vida-colorida-amarelo-mostarda.html
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nunca tinha ouvido falar dessa paleta, mas adorei os tons (:

    http://arrblogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amei essa paleta, as cores estão lindas
    beijos
    >> O blog mudou de nome agora você pode acessá-lo pelo www.dearlytay.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitivamente tenho que dar uma oportunidade à Flormar, só tenho dois vernizes :)

    Beijinho grande no coração <3
    www.danielasilva.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. obrigado, linda :D

    as cores são giríssimas :o
    estou ansioso por testar produtos da marca!

    NEW REVIEW POST | CLINIQUE: DARK SPOT CORRECTOR AND OPTIMIZER!!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Achei as cores, são lindas.
    Beijinhos
    http://virginiaferreira91.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. A pigmentação supreendeu-me :D

    Beijinhos,
    www.yellowrain.pt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely blog and I'm following you.

    Regards from Brazil,
    http://mylife-rapha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Essas cores são lindas, amei
    beijos
    http://www.dearlytay.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  16. Que cores giras!
    Confesso que ainda não ganhei boa impressão da marca à pala de uma sobra que comprei, tenho que dar mais uma oportunidade :p

    https://joanam-freitas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really awesome blog. And thank you for sharing amazing information. This is a very useful post for me. This will absolutely be going to help me with my project. Thank you again...
    Custom Packaging Boxes USA
    Custom Boxes
    Slider Boxes
    Mailer Boxes
    Custom Soap Boxes Wholesale
    Fancy Hard Boxes Wholesale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook