Friday, July 10, 2015

My Week #01 | Yumms


I want to start a series here on the blog called "My week!" - each Friday I will post a bunch of photos of my week and tell you how it went because sometimes I have really crazy days -- lots of crappy stuff happens to me :( and I feel like i need to highlight the high points of my life to forget the bad things!

Doesn't matter what day of the week it is -- my day always starts like this -- waiting in line to get some BRAIN JUICE!


I have some new favorite breakfast cereals -- hmm so yummy and chocolaty <3


Tried Bubble Tea for the first time! (Have you tried? let me know in the comments!)



 Ordered some Dominos Pizza yesterday for Dinner! One with Pepperoni, Sausage and Bacon (SO MUCH MEAT!) it was soooo good! Yummy Yummy!


 <3

5 comments:

  1. Que delicia sua semana <3 Hoje no Brasil é o dia da Pizza. Voceê mora em que país?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy pizza! Domino's is tha best! Hope next week will be as great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. brain juice? desconhecia isso lol e OMG dominos é simplesmente espectacular, a melhor pizza de facto!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bain juice é o nome cute que chamo ao meu cafe matinal xD

      Delete
  4. Bubbled Tea, não faço a menor ideia do que é! :o

    R: Agora é que disseste tudo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook