Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Empties #1 | Summer

Welcome to my first **official**empties post!  Last time I tried to do it I had some issues -- you can read all about it HERE;


- Sanex Sensitive Deodorant.I usually don't like spray stuff, I feel like I waste too much product. I liked it, it smelled good and clean. But nothing specially. Will I repurchase it? NO

- Sephora Smoothing Body Scrub in Blue Lilac. I loved this so much! Specially because of its crazy awesome purple color! I love all Sephora's body/shower products but his one looked so cool. It has a very fresh floral smell but it is not overpowering. Will I repurchase it? YES

- Nivea Sun Protect & Fresh spf 30. I have been wearing lots of shorts so I spray this on my legs every morning. It goes on clear and is supper refreshing and soft. I love the smell -- reminds me of the beach! Will I repurchase it? YES

- Garnier Ultra Doux Honey Tresures shampoo. I bought this mainly because of the smell. But i dint end up linking it that much. I have to use a lot of product to wash all my hair so that bottle was finished super fast. And the smell didn't stay in my hair for a long time.  Will I repurchase it? NO

- SensiBiafine Water Micellar. This product is awesome! I love it but it is a bit expensive because it is like a pharmacy or para-pharmacy product. Biafine is actually a brand of lotion for when you have burns or rashes, and recently they lunched a line of skin care products for different ages and skin types, that has the same skin regenerating properties. Will I repurchase it? YES

- HUGGIES Baby Wipes (Travel Size). I go trough this baby wipes like a mad person. Really -- They are a need on my day-to-day. Specially in the summer! They are fairly inexpensive and I always have a pack like this in my bag - you never know when you'll need one! Will I repurchase it? YES




 Don't forget to enter the back to school giveaway!
 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Products <3
    drop by my blog?
    Styleccentric Fashion // SCF // alyssamoniquebustillo.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nunca usei nenhum :)
    Beijinho*
    Novo post no blog
    http://andreiiaad.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Também não costumo usar desodorisante de spray, prefiro o que é em rollon. Vou ter de experimentar o Biafine Deve dar bastante jeito :)
    xoxo,
    Gi
    http://agridoceblog.blogs.sapo.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uso esse shampoo da Garnier e adoro. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook