Monday, September 14, 2015

What's in my bag | September 2015

Hello! How are you all?
I know I haven't posted anything for like a week but today I am posting something nice eheh.

I am always curious about other
people's strange habits and  the "whats in my bag" tags are super interesting that I decided to show you what is in my bag! Call me wird but I like to know what kind of strange stuff  people cary around every day!

Tbh, I don't have a bunch of crappy stuff in my bag and I hate carry a lot of weight so I am showing you the things that are essential to me! I didn't clean my bag or added anything.  It is exactly what I have in it today!

This is my bag -- a simple H&M brown bag, nothing fancy! No, I don't have a MK like everyone else on blogger. I prefer simple and easy-going stuff for everyday.


And as you can see I don't have that much stuff. But there are a couple of things that I have to have with me!
First thing is my mini wallet from MSK. I love it, it is super small and compact but everything that I need fits prfectly. Having a small wallet helps me keep it always clean and tidy. When I had a big one, it was always full of recipits and I hated that!!
Next, my notebook (and a pen that is literally stuck inside the notebook). This one is from IKEA and it was very cheap. I use it to take notes and write down groceries or to-do lists. I don't have a planner but I use a small notebook for that. 
The last thing is just some babywipes and my super girly mini makeup bag. I bought this at H&M maybe 10 years ago and it is still my favorite specially becausr it is completely washable!

[Usually I also have my Metro Card, my keys and my phone inside my bag but since I was at home the keys and metro card were near the door so I don't forget them every morning, and I was using my phobe to take the pictures ]

Inside my little makeup bag I have some essentials that I always have with me. 



Make up wise, is not that much! I gave my Rimmel Stay Matte powder and a little Sephora puff to apply it, a little tube of mascara from Model Co. and and eye pencil from Rimmel. I also have my favorite lipstick -- which i have talked about here -- and Labbello lipbuter. You always need lipbuter. I also have my contact lenses' case.

Another thing that I always have is some pills. In this picture I only have one kind -- imodium for when your belly is not feeling good lol-- but usualy I also have paracetamol ( remind me later that I need to put some in my bag please! )
Another thig that I always have is some bobby pins and elastics, because you never know when you will have a hair emergency!! Something that i usually have that I don't have now is hand sanitizer and some tampons cuz you never know!


So this is it! I hope you liked it and I challenge you all to do something like this and to post on your blog! :) 

And don't forget about the giveaway!



9 comments:

  1. I like your bag:) Great post:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Só coisas úteis!

    http://adorosercomosou.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro este tipo de posts!
    Achei a tua mala muito bonita. ^^

    myblogtwtme.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mala é muito gira e adoro o facto de seres super prática como eu e não teres daquelas malas atafulhadas de coisas.
    xoxo,
    Gi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahahah que nice, tens uma coisinha fofinha para meter po no nariz, mesmo tipo senhora chique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gostei deste post e do facto de levares na mala o que realmente faz falta. Não ocupa muito espaço.
    Já a minha mala muitas vezes parece passou lá um furacão ehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment!
Follow me:
TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook